The Mule Corporate and Group events are custom designed challenges for you and your team. The Mule is a unique all terrain obstacle course set in the heart of the most stunning Queenstown landscape. The obstacles have been designed and engineered to offer a variety of different tasks with the ability to tailor the goals specifically to each group / team.
THE PROGRAMS – Whether it is a fully facilitated program or simply a fun team challenge you are after, The Mule team offer it all:
THE MULE PACK – full day or 2x half day program:
Conference Room Phase / Indoor Phase
– Research and Planning Stage / Goal Setting
- teams recce the course through images and footage
- understand the strengths and weaknesses within the team
- teams will learn how to best utilise and measure these strengths and weaknesses
- effective goal setting
- understanding small tasks (individual obstacles) and big task (the total course distance selected)
- have a shared knowledge and confidence to head out onto The Mule course
- recognise success and celebrate it, understand the importance of team Morale
– Training / Challenge
- Specific obstacle training and practice based on the planning phase
- Warm up
- The Mule Challenge
- De-briefs as and where necessary (these can be at another conference session)
THE SADDLE BAGS – half day program:
Teams will benefit from a scaled down version of The Mule Pack onsite at The Mule course. Teams will work through all of the key elements of understanding the team around them and the challenge ahead. Key facilitators will work to coach the group on the obstacles before warming up and then working within the teams throughout the challenge.
A high value event with immediate results that will keep your team talking and bonded for months to come.
THE MULE BURN OUT:
Get on site, Get a team brief…then go for it!
If your team just needs to get down and dirty and get amongst the challenge, then the Burn Out is the best option. Throw in some prizes and make a private event come alive!
THE MULE OBSTACLE TRAINING:
A series of specific obstacle training exercises offers a less physical program, and will focus on specific group weaknesses, anything from communication, trust, teamwork, confidence…
Let us work with you to put together a package of obstacle sessions that will challenge your team and demonstrate improvements on site.
IS THIS FOR EVERYONE IN YOUR COMPANY?
It is fair to assess that not everyone within the corporate environment will be marathon runners, hard core mountain bikers or top athletes. That’s ok, The Mule course is driven by creating something for everyone, and this flows perfectly into the group environment.
For every task you and your company have ahead of them there are a number of different roles involved to successfully complete these.
The Mule course is the same, and through careful goal setting the teams ensure that everyone’s strengths are best used, as well as allowing for individual success and achievement as part of the unified team achievement. (There are no rules stating everyone completes everything, and some of your most capable physical team members maybe weaker at the support roles, planning roles etc)
So get out of the conference room environment, apply the great learnings, the planning, the support and through the combined team effort, challenge yourself and those around you to achieve a real result.
The Mule, New Zealands Toughest All Terrain Obstacle Course – we look forward to seeing you at your next event!
MULE PROGRAMS INCLUDE:
- Exclusive access to The Mule Course
- Expert Facilitators and Coaches
- Prior event discussion and planning